Friday 13 July 2007

`` 2007 Is the Year of the Domainer ''

http://tropicalseo.com/2007/2007-is-the-year-of-the-domainer-my-favorite-domainer-blogs/
[[.....]]

2007 Is the Year of the Domainer
& My Favorite Domainer Blogs
July 11th, 2007 — Domaining

Maybe it’s just that I personally have been following the industry more,
but it seems to me that
domaining
–and the accepted value of premium generic domains
–is finally coming completely into the mainstream,
as evidenced
by
several recent articles about domainers in MSM publications,
the momentum of domainer conferences and auctions, and
the maturation of the domainer blogosphere.
I think this happened with SEO sometime last year,
but 2007 is the Year of the Domainer.
(Of course, you still see some idiotic MSM articles about both domaining and SEO,
but don’t hold your breath for that to change anytime soon.)
I myself will have a big announcement
concerning my involvement in this space in a few weeks,
so stay tuned.

[[.....]]

No comments: