Friday 29 June 2007

'' take the money you saved and buy yourself a good domain name! ''

meine[German:my] eigene[German:own] Meinung-ne[German:opinion] regarding
my My Dear Sir GenericDoMainer's
http://genericdomainer.com/2007/06/28/iphone-or-just-idumb/
> I have a great idea for the iphone “iMustHaveNow” folks,
> go home, wait 3 months for prices to drop,
> take the money you saved
> and buy yourself a good domain name!
this gist its[it's] really very ......... o k u have known it ;--^),
ye should post this very post @7mile ,
me-seems ,
My Dear Sir Frank Schilling will-n-WILL
like your good post oyes realy very good post

[[[[[[[[[ 'the edittor updates : :::::
a good domain
indeed
indeep
any domain 's4ever[is-for-ever] ,
but ,
iphone e.t.c. 's not
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

;--^),2w

No comments: